CONTENT CREATOR / VIDEOGRAPHER
Espada Art is seeking a Social Media Content Creator / Videographer to create fresh content to engage new customers, build brand awareness, and generate a buzz for our company. As a Video Content Creator, you will be dedicated to creating new, one of a kind content and have a passion for anime, editing and storytelling.
Our ideal candidate will be creative, flexible, and thrive in both short form video, content editing, and experimenting with different content ideas. Your role will be to translate our brand values while maintaining an overall brand voice and visual brand standards.
- In addition to experience in standard video content creation, this person should have some social media experience in regards to creating viral/shareable video content for social channels and/or social ads
- Must have experience with product photography
- Videography and production experience
- Experience creating videos from concept to final product independently
- Knowledge of current trends that perform well on various social media platforms
- Knowledge of the video production process
- Production skills: videography, camera operation, lighting, color grading and quality sound capture
- Understanding of how to shoot video for social media: IG, FB, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach multiple deadlines at once
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Must always be current with social media trends
- Ease and ability to present portfolio/content that you have created
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Japanese proficiency a strong plus but not necessary
WHY WORK WITH US?
We are a fast growing anime passionate group that is excited about expanding Japanese pop culture to North America as well as being the only anime statue manufacturing company based in the United States. We lead with integrity, open communication, positivity, collaboration, and precision.
Finding the right culture fit is the most important thing to us. If you value excellence, precision, collaboration, and open communication - then this role is for you.
- Contract or Part-Time (to begin; will be potentially involve into a Full-Time position by the end of this year).
Applying is easy! If you believe you are the right person for the job, share your social handles and videos you have created with us at email@example.com.
IF YOU DO NOT SEND A VIDEO AND YOUR SOCIAL HANDLES, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Submit your material to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are selected for an interview, you will hear from us within 3-5 days.
We look forward to hearing your WHY!